What is a CPR Group? CPR Groups are made up of two or three people, all of the same gender, who meet for about an hour weekly for personal accountability, spiritual growth and development.
How? Three things are accomplished in CPR Groups: Sin is confessed; Scripture is read during the week and lessons are shared; Souls are prayed for regularly.
Who is CPR for? Anyone with a deep desire for Jesus and who is faithful to the CPR journey.
• READ books of the Bible (_____ chapters a day). If any person doesn’t complete the DAILYassignment, then the reading is repeated again for next week. Once a book is completed, the group decides or alternates who chooses the next book.
• MEMORIZE – _____________________________ (optional)
• CONFESS – Meeting begins each week by asking each other the character questions. (See #1-9)
• PRAY – For each other.
• IDENTIFY – Identify two or three people whom you feel led to pray for their salvation. List the names mentioned in your group so you can pray daily for them to trust Jesus as their Savior. (Invest and Invite)
…the longing of my heart and my prayer to God is for…them to be saved. Romans 10:1 (NLT)
• Lord, I pray that ____________ will put his/her trust in Jesus as Savior.
• God, show me how You want me to invest and invite in ______________’s life.
• MULTIPLY – When the group grows to four, two groups are formed.
Prayer: God, send us the next person to join our CPR group.
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. James 5:16 (NLT)
Between God & Me… (This Past Week)
1. How have you experienced God working in your life?
2. Did you finish the reading? What was God saying to you?
3. What sin do you need to confess?
Between Others & Me… (This Past Week)
4. How have you been honoring, generous, and understanding, in your relationships?
5. Have you hurt another person by your words or actions?
6. Who are you investing in, inviting, and praying for to become a Christ-follower?
1._________________ 2._________________ 3.__________________
Between You & Me…(This Past Week)
7._________________________________ (my personal accountability question)
8. Have you been completely honest with your answers above?
9. Pray: God, who whould we invite to join our CPR Group? ________________
TO CONNECT WITH A CPR GROUP OR QUESTIONS ABOUT STARTING A CPR GROUP
Please contact Ed Wright, email@example.com or (309) 452-7335