Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me! John 14:6
There is no greater choice we have in our lives than this: yield to the Spirit’s call and willingly choose eternal goodness, or deny that call and willingly choose anguish!
Important Truths When Telling Others of Christ
- The love of God goes beyond our understanding.
- The recognition of sin and that we are all sinners in need of a savior.
- The gospel and its message of hope and forgiveness has been given.
Heaven is a real place. “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2 In my father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. John 13:1-3
Heaven is the dwelling place of God.
Heaven is filled with treasures that to us are everything, but in heaven they rarely qualify.
Heaven will be filled with people who know us. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12
Heaven is not our final home.
What Is Hell Like?
- It is darkness – wild waves of the sea, casting up the foam of their own shame; wandering stars, for whom the gloom of utter darkness has been reserved forever. Jude 1:13
- Gnashing of teeth
- Unquenchable fire
- Eternal separation – They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might. 2 Thessalonians 1:9